50% off for a limited time!
You will receive an email with the download links once your order has been completed.
Are you ready for something cheery? A friendly reminder to BEE HAPPY in such a cute design. You can make this as a mug rug, or you can skip a few steps at the end and create super cute applique design that you can stitch on a sweatshirt, tea towel or even placemats or on a table cloth. You can give or send it as a gift to cheer up your friends and family. This machine embroidery design is fast to stitch and will look fantastic with any fabric and bright colors!
SUPPLIES: 5X7 HOOP
WSS (water-soluble stabilizer)
batting and background fabric and back fabric to fit the hoop
Here is the video that will help you put it all together, step by step.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SATIN FINISHED MUG RUGS:
- hoop WSS
- stitch placement line
- place batting down
- stitch batting down. trim now or after the back is on
- add background fabric, face up.
- stitch it down, trim now or after the back goes on.
- stitch all of the embroidery details
- your machine will stop for this color change, and it will be an outline of the shape of the design. before this step stitches, take your back fabric face down and put it on the back of the hoop. tape if you need to.
- stitch the tack down for the backing.
- take the hoop off the machine and carefully trim the back fabric, and batting and fabric if you didn’t do it earlier.
- change your bobbin to match the top thread and stitch the satin stitches and decorative stitches. Done!