ARE YOU READY FOR MOTHER’S DAY? it is coming up soon! If you want a quick and easy gift that your mom will love, then this mug rug is for you!
Your designs will be e-mailed to you, please make sure your email is correct.
This is a folded fabric-backed mug rug
batting to fit into the hoop
Fabric to fit the hoop for the front
7×8 fabric folded and ironed for the backing x2
Here is a video that will help you with creating the mug rug, including putting the folded fabric backing on.
BASIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR FOLDED FABRIC BACK MUG RUGS:
- Stitch placement line
- place batting down.
- stitch batting tack down stitch
- BEFORE THE LAST STEP, take your folded fabric and place the first one down, fold towards the middle of the design. Next place the second piece overlapping the first one, fold toward the center.
- stitch the last step which secures down the folded fabric.
- trim around the outside of the design, clipping the corners.
- turn the mug rug inside out. DONE!