ARE YOU READY FOR MOTHER’S DAY? it is coming up soon! If you want a quick and easy gift that your mom will love, then this mug rug is for you!
Your designs will be e-mailed to you, please make sure your email is correct.
This is a satin stitch finish mug rug
Wss water soluble stabilizer
batting to fit into the hoop
Fabric to fit the hoop for the front and back
Here is a video that will help you with creating the mug rug, Although the design is different than the Mother’s day 2 Mug rug, the basic steps are the same.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SATIN FINISHED MUG RUGS:
- hoop WSS
- stitch placement line
- place batting down
- stitch batting down. trim now or after the back is on
- add background fabric, face up.
- stitch it down, trim now or after the back goes on.
- your machine will stop for this color change, and it will be an outline of the shape of the design. before this step stitches, take your back fabric face down and put it on the back of the hoop. tape if you need to.
- stitch the tack down for the backing.
- take the hoop off the machine and carefully trim the back fabric, and batting and fabric if you didn’t do it earlier.
- change your bobbin to match the top thread and stitch the satin stitches and decorative stitches. Done!
There are no reviews yet.