Don’s Den of Machine Embroidery Designs has a new mug rug! Check out the Aztec style mug rug! Quick stitch and looks great!! Check out the detail in this machine embroidery design! Don’s Den is all about the details!
Read and scroll down for supplies.
This is a shaped mug rug finished in satin stitches.
PLEASE NOTE: your design links will be emailed to you after purchase! Please make sure your email is correct and check your spam folder, too!
batting to fit the hoop
background fabric x2 for the front and back to fit a 5×7 hoop
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SATIN FINISHED MUG RUGS:
- hoop WSS
- stitch placement line
- place batting down
- stitch batting down. trim now or after the back is on
- add background fabric, face up.
- stitch it down, trim now or after the back goes on.
- stitch out the details.
- your machine will stop for this color change, and it will be an outline of the shape of the design. before this step stitches, take your back fabric face down and put it on the back of the hoop. tape if you need to.
- stitch the tack down for the backing.
- take the hoop off the machine and carefully trim the back fabric, and batting and fabric if you didn’t do it earlier.
- change your bobbin to match the top thread and stitch the satin stitches and decorative stitches. Done!
There are no reviews yet.