This beautiful plaid bunny bookmark is for a 5×7 hoop. Read and scroll down for supplies.
This is a quick and easy machine embroidery design that stitches out quickly. You can have fun playing with thread colors and fabric colors for the background!
Fabric 6.5 x 2.5 – one for the back and one for the front
- use WSS in the hoop
- placement stitch for the bookmark
- Place batting AND fabric down
- stitch down
- stitch detail work
- once detail work is done, the next step is an outline of the bookmark.
- Place your back fabric face down under the hoop
- stitch down the back fabric
- trim everything
- Stitch the final satin stitch and the decorative stitch.
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS ON SATIN STITCH FINISH ON MUG RUGS AND SATIN STITCH FINISH BOOKMARKS.
There are no reviews yet.